In the first half of 2014, Appier analyzed more than 345 billion pieces of data from our database, covering 10 key APAC markets. This is the first report of its type to provide fascinating Cross-Screen user behavioral insights based on actual user behavior data in Asia. No questionnaires were used!
We are now living in a multi-screen era as people’s time spent across different devices continues to grow at a phenomenal rate. According to Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis, the cross-platform and mobile advertising market is forecast to grow from $15.3 billion in 2013 to $76.57 billion in 2018, with Asia-Pacific expected to be the biggest market.
As we enter the era of multi-screen, marketers can no longer ignore the importance of having a seamless Cross-Screen targeting strategy. Appier’s research report is designed to help marketers better understand, design and execute successful Cross-Screen Targeting strategies.
Specifically, you will learn in this research report:
- Insights on Cross-Screen user behaviors in Asia during different times of the day and different days of the week.
- Trends on how user preference for device screen size has evolved in Asia.
- Analysis of how users in Asia interact differently with content from screen to screen.
- Effects of ad format on digital ad performance for each of the key Asian markets.
- Key takeaways to increasing Cross-Screen advertising performance and ROI.
- Market Spotlights on Southeast Asia, Hong Kong/ Macau and Taiwan.